Favourites

My 1st Shop
Girlie's Shop
My Life
Tupperware, Menang, Akojaya



Credits

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins
Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

Powered by Blogger


Ads from Nuffnang
Ads from Google Adsense

Apr 3, 2009

lelong lelong!! Jualan Kehabisan Stok..

Salam to all
All are falls under 'lelong' items. i will let go this kains from RM10 to RM30. grab it while stock last.. of cos it below my cost. thats what we call, 'jualan kehabisan stok'
Selamat Menjamu Mata :-D
RM25 - Available SOLD!

RM25 - Available SOLD!

RM15 - Available SOLD!

RM10 - Available

Chiffon sequins silk RM35!!!! - Available SOLD!


Close-up design as above.. no more :)
RM10 - Sold!

RM15 per kain - Sold!

RM10, 15, 15 per piece ( black - sold)

please feel free to contact me for any enquiries..i have few in my hand but can't get enuf time to upload it yet.
there's also full picture shown in the slideshow at the left hand-side homepage.